DEP Documents Obtained June 24, 2013
Thanks to Dave Stone for scanning and emailing the documents I retrieved from Williamsport last week.
The more people who read and think about these public records, the more likely we are to have enough community members who thoroughly understand the overall energy situation at Penn State, which will make for more effective lobbying for the PSU Board of Trustees to choose conservation and renewables instead of the West Campus Steam Plant coal-to-gas conversion project.
- 3.25.11 WCSP – DEP Note to File
- 10.6.11 ECSP Compliance Investigation
- 6.6.12 ECSP DEP Source Test Report
- 8.29.12 ECSP Emissions Report
- 9.6.12 NOx Report
- 9.26.12 – PSU Response to ECSP Technical Deficiency Letter
- 10.1.12 ECSP Application – Revision 1 (partial document)
- 10.1.12 Steam Spreadsheet 2003-2012
- 12.10.12 WCSP Application – Revision 1 – Section 1
- 12.10.12 WCSP Application – Revision 1 – Section 2
- 12.10.12 WCSP Application – Revision 1 – Section 3
- 12.10.12 WCSP Application – Revision 1 – Appendix
- 12.18.12 Rolling Monthly Energy Consumption Data
- 1.7.13 ECSP Plan Approval (partial document)
- 1.24.13 PSU Email Re WCSP Project Schedule
- 2.21.13 WCSP Technical Deficiency Letter
- 4.11.13 WCSP Technical Deficiency Letter
- 6.10.13 TVOP Memo
- 6.10.13 TVOP Notice of Intent to Issue
To see how these records fit into a preliminary timeline that includes documents available for public inspection in Williamsport, but not copied during my review on June 24, check out this prior post.
If readers – especially Penn State staff – have access to additional documents and data that can deepen public understanding of the energy challenges faced by Penn State – and the community that depends on its institutional viability – please send them to me for posting.
If you don’t want to be publicly thanked for making the information available, send it from an anonymous email address.