Next COG-PSE Committee Meeting – May 29
(From Pam Adams, Regional Refuse and Recycling Administrator, Centre Region Council of Governments)
The Public Services & Environmental Committee Special Meeting on the Georgetown University Energy Prize is Thursday, May 29 from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
An agenda will go out Friday, May 23.
The meeting will be advertised, as it is a public meeting, and invitations will be extended to Rob Cooper and Dan Sieminski at PSU and other local community members who have expressed interest in attending.
Calendar of Upcoming GUEP-Related Events:
- May 27 – CITY GREEN Meeting, 7 p.m. at New Leaf Initiative
- May 29 – COG-PSE Committee Special Meeting on GUEP, 9 a.m. at COG Building
- June 4 – COG-PSE Committee Regular Meeting, 8:30 a.m. at COG Building
- June 17 – Draft GUEP application package due to COG Executive Committee.
- June 23 – GUEP application package due to the COG General Forum.
- June 30 – GUEP application package due to GUEP; online filing.
- August – November – All “credible” plans submitted by June 30 will go into the quarter-finals, with detailed program plans due between August and November 2014.
- Throughout the process, GUEP will match community planners with technical energy consultants for advice and support.